perjantai 8. helmikuuta 2013

This week's incomings and a bit candy! ;)

I wanted to show you this week´s incoming mail!

First one:

Tiara from Indonesia sent me a letter! I've got only pictures of the envelope because I forgot to photograph the letter.


Indonesian stamps :)


Tiara did draw this cute giraffe to her letter! <3

And another one:

This letter I got from Kelly (Malaysia).


Stamps and air mail label from Kelly's letter!



 Kelly sent me 2 postcards, these super cute paper sheets and stickers! I love them! <3

This is picture I took from the backside of the postcards


And this is Kelly's letter! I love the paper she used because I'm a knitter! :D

This one I forgot to post earlier:

I got a card from Tatiana from Russia. She's my new postcard pal. I got this last week and it took over 2 weeks to the card to get here from Moscow.



 I also posted Februay's card to Kotona yesterday.

It says Warm Greetings at Valentine's Day!

This is a Plan card and it didn't need a stamp. I usually don't like to send pre-paid postcards but this one was pretty! I hope Kotona likes it too...

I also had to buy some candy...



Pirate coins! These were last sold in the end of the 80's and now they're back! Thank you Fazer! <3

We're going to go to the movies today with my fiancé so probably I need to buy another bag of these...

Hopefully I've got time to post on Sunday my outgoing mail. Tomorrow we're going to Helsinki to Boat Expo so no posts on Saturday...

Have a nice weekend!! <3










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti